Tourist Information and Links
If you have not been to the region, you can roughly say that Beaulieu sur Dordogne lies in the middle of France. If you are familiar with the Dordogne region, the Department of Correze is just a bit further up-river. Interesting Places to Visit
Beaulieu has many interesting sites close by, and is an easy daytrip away from the wine areas of both Cahors and Bergerac.
- Collonge la Rouge 21 km / 20 min
- Rocamadour 42 km / 45 min
- Atelier Musée Lurcat (St. Laurent Les Tours 17 km / 20 min
- Chateau Castelnau – Bretenoux 8,5 km / 10 min
- Grotte de Presque 18 km / 20 min
- Gouffre de Padirac 28 km / 30 min
- Turenne 29 km / 30 min
- Sarlat de Caneda 74 km / 1 1/2 km
- Perigueux 122 km / 1 hour 40 min
Wine regions of Cahors 125 km / 11/2 hours Wine regions of Bergerac 164 km / 2 hours The valley of Vezere (cradle of European human history) 96 km / 11/2 hours
Swimming, canoeing, golf, horse riding and tennis – all within a short distance from Beaulieu. If you decide to visit during the winter, the skis lopes of Massive Central are only a couple of hours away.
Beaulieu-sur-dordogne tourist office The Mairie